Our Mission and Charter
The Quorum Outreach and Research Foundation’s primary activities are scientific in nature. This includes outreach work related to science, scientific research in the broad sense, and collaboration and outreach with educational institutions. Some of the outreach work is in collaboration with organizations that serve populations of individuals with disabilities.
These activities include:
- Scientific research to develop tools and techniques to improve instructional opportunities for pre-college and college students with disabilities.
- Outreach with educators and students to assess tools, techniques and in the exploration of new topics that support student learning in an accessible and inclusive manner.
- The creation of new technologies, including computer programming language technologies, technologies for people with disabilities, technologies to assist with educational outreach, and other scientific technologies, usually under the broad banner of computer science
- Conflict of interest policy
- IRS form 1023 Responses attachment A
- Narrative Description of activities, Attachment B
- IRS Tax Exemption 501 3 (c) letter
- Full Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014 - 990 PF tax form
- Annual Report 2014 - Contributions
- Annual Report 2014 - Operating and administrative expenses
- Annual Report 2013 - 990 PF tax form
- Annual Report 2013 - Contributions
- Annual Report 2013 - Operating and administrative expenses